United States Consumer Product Safety Commission website. Click on â€œRecalls.â€ Choose one product that has been recalled.(I HAVE SELECTED THE ITEM AND THE LINK IS LISTED BELOW)
- Describe the product subject to recall, including the recall date, recall number, and the reason for the recall.
- Analyze whether the manufacturer would be liable for negligence if the product had not been recalled and had caused harm to a consumer.
- Discusses the following in relation to the product recall:
- Duty of Care
- Standard of Care
- Breach of the Duty of Care
- Actual Causation
- Proximate Causation
- Actual Injury
- Defenses to Negligence
- Analyze and apply a relevant consumer protection statute identified under â€œConsumer Protectionâ€ in Chapter 8 of your text in conjunction with the product recall that you have identified. Must address the topic with critical thought.
1.Submit a four- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages).
2.Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
3. Must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook
Business Law for Managers
Gwen SeaquistBusiness Law for Managers
Copyright Â© 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
Here is the link for the item that I selected:
I HAVE ALSO UPLOADED THE CHAPTER THAT IS USED FOR THIS ASIGNMENT.