Analyze the case study, “Frank Smith Plumbing.”
Analyze the “Frank Smith Plumbing’s Financial Statement” spreadsheet.
Compare the cost of the truck to the cash flow records
Compile your calculations in a MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® document
Develop a 750-word minimum analysis and include the following:
- Explain why limited leverage is good for business.Show the profitability of the project so that Stephanie can convince her father to purchase the truck by borrowing money.
- Explain how Stephanie should convince her mother that it is inappropriate to call the bank manager and his wife for assistance in getting the loan approval?
- Analyze whether the investment in the truck is profitable.
- Explain whether it is more beneficial for Frank to close his business.
- Explain what you would do in this same situation.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines. 100% original work, plagiarism free.
(Word count does not include any references or title page.)