For this weekâ€™s assignment, you will write a 1-2 page essay. Be sure to address all prompts and cite your sources in APA format. This is worth 90 points, so be thorough and give your best effort.
Write a 1-2 page essay discussing the various elements of the United States critical infrastructure that are potentially vulnerable to cyberterrorism. Cite examples of recent attacks by cyber-terrorists on U.S. assets. Finally, recommend changes that can be made to mitigate the potential for these attacks.
This essay should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors and is 1-2 pages in length.
- You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought-provoking, have well-developed ideas, and should reference (per APA) any supporting material from the text, lecture, or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
- Please remember that your individual work should be paraphrased. This means you must write the paper in your own words. You must not simply find an article and cut and paste it and submit it as your assignment.
- In addition, you should use scholarly resources to support your claims. Quotations are acceptable, but should be used sparingly. At least 85% of your paper should be written in your own words. Citing your work and giving authors appropriate credit is very important. If an idea is not your own, you must cite your work â€“ this includes paraphrasing. (Please refer to the schoolâ€™s plagiarism policy for more information).