Mobile Applications computer science homework help
Answer and explain the following questions:
1. The central command center for an Android application is known as the
2. The tasks in an Android application are referred to as
3. For what purpose is a fragment commonly used?
a. To allow application components such as activities and services to communicate with one another
b. To measure the amount of battery usage
c. To avoid app crashes due to memory leaks
d. To hold the code and screen logic for placing the same user interface component in multiple screens
4. A resource identifier is a unique number that is generated where?
a. In the settings of the Eclipse IDE
b. Within the R.java class
c. Within the resources.* package
d. Within the id.java class
5. The onCreate() method has a single parameter named
6. When the Activity reaches the top of the Activity stack and becomes the foreground process, what method is called?
7. If an Activity is vulnerable to being killed by the Android operating system due to low memory, the Activity can save state information to a Bundle object by using which callback method?
8. When an Activity moves to the top of the Activity stack, the current Activity is informed that it is being pushed down the Activity stack by what method?
9. Tasks that do not require user interaction can be encapsulated in a
10. You can retrieve application resources using which method of the application Context?