https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png admin2021-07-11 02:51:462021-06-09 21:13:53One Way Nova statistics homework help
One Way Nova statistics homework help
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Using the SPSS software, open the General Social Survey dataset found in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
- Using the General Social Survey dataset, construct a research question that can be answered by a one-way ANOVA.
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.
Disclaimer: It is illegal to use the research material ordered on this website for other than research purposes. You must quote the sources appropriately. The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work, not intended for education use, the work is sold as-is with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.