Possible Disadvantages Answers with Visuals Persuasive Paper Part 3 help
This paper needs to be the recommended revisions from the combined two papers. Attached are the two papers that should make up the majority of this paper in a combined fashion adding the Possible disadvantages, etc.
Assignment 5: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
- Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English. Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
- Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization.
- Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.