https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png admin2021-09-22 17:05:262021-06-09 22:34:26Research methods computer science homework help
Refer textbook here
Research methods computer science homework help
Application Assignment 5 (Microsoft Excel)
Practicing with Excel
- Read Appendix A on pages 354-360
- Use the data in figure A.2 and enter them in excel and create an exact table with the column titles. Call table A.2. Save your work for final submission.
- Follow the directions to get from Figure A.2 to Figure A.3 . Use these steps to create table A.3 similar to figure A.3. Save your work for final submission.
- Follow the directions to get from Figure A.3 to Figure A.4 . Use these steps to create table A.4 similar to Figure A.4. Save your work for final submission.
- Follow the directions to get from Figure A.4 to Figure A.5. Use these steps to create table A.5 similar to figure A.5. Sort your data in Table A.5 by the Person Number in ascending order. Make sure your highlight all the table area when you do the soting. Save your work for final submission.
- Use columns M and N (RtScore and PerfScore) and create a scatter chart of the PerfScore vs RtScore (i.e. a on the x axis the RtScore and on the Y axis the PerfScore. Save the graph In the file and make sure the graph is shown. All tables and the graph should be all in one spread sheet.in one file.
- Write your class #, your last and first name at the beginning of the file. Save your excel file as class# Last name, first â€“ application Assignment 5 and submit on Moodle.by the due date and time.
Refer textbook here
Disclaimer: It is illegal to use the research material ordered on this website for other than research purposes. You must quote the sources appropriately. The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work, not intended for education use, the work is sold as-is with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.