https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png admin2021-09-24 22:05:302021-09-24 22:05:30Thesis Statement Citation writing homework help
Thesis Statement Citation writing homework help
Do the following for the assignment
- Create a clear and appropriate thesis statement on the topic: Is it wise to unplug for a summer? A current topic being explored by some parents is going unplugged for a summer, meaning eliminating the use of all or many parts of technology, such as computers, iPods/iPads, televisions, etc., for the summer months. Is this a good idea given the over-dependence on technology? Alternatively, is it a poor decision given the many benefits of technology?.
- Recall that a thesis statement is one sentence long and captures the direction of your overall argument for the essay.
- Research the to locate three articles supporting your thesis statement.
- Format reference citations for these sources using APA formatting. With regard to APA formatting for your references.
- Locate three one-sentence direct quotes that you might use to support your argument, and include those in your submission. In-text citations should accompany the direct quotes, and the direct quotes should be inside quotation marks. A signal phrase should be used to introduce the direct quote.
[img src=”https://vc.instructure.com/courses/4541/files/4771691/preview” alt=”Icons_pdf.png” width=”30″ height=”32″ > Select the PDF icon to download the sample assignment.
Disclaimer: It is illegal to use the research material ordered on this website for other than research purposes. You must quote the sources appropriately. The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work, not intended for education use, the work is sold as-is with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.