write an essay in which you discuss an environmental public health issue in your community
1. State the name of your community. At what time in your life did you live in this community? (i.e. were you raised there during childhood, do you live there now, or was it during another time in your life?)
2. Identify a specific environmental public health issue in the community.
3. Explain briefly why rates of disease or illness might be impacted by this environmental health issue. Please write 1â€“2 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
4. Identify one credible source of Environmental Health Data on that issue. (Please write 2â€“3 sentences maximum. Please provide a description of the source and a link (i.e. hyperlink or URL) directly to relevant data sources.
5. Discuss whether rates of disease or illness for the issue are being tracked in the community. Please write 2â€“3 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
Length: 3 pages. APA Format 3 sources (reference)
Lebel, J. (2003). Chapter 3: Lessons and Successes. In: Health: An Ecosystem Approach. pages 31-50. IDRC Books. LC Call Number: RA565 — .L42 2003eb. eISBN: 9781552501948 pISBN: 9781552501948. Available in eBrary.
Ali, R., Wheitner, D., Talbott, E., and Zborowski, J. (2007, Oct.) Connecting Environmental Health Data To People And Policy: Integrating Information And Mobilizing Communities For Environmental Public Health Tracking. Journal of Community Health, 32(5), 357-74.